In-home Services / Home Care: Wisconsin
Home Care: Wisconsin
Providing personal care and homemaker companion assistance throughout Waukesha County, Wisconsin.
At Your Service
Trained ProfessionalsYour service team consists of Optage staff who are trained to provide what you or your loved one needs to thrive at home. They are specially selected and undergo a thorough background check and orientation to show they possess the unwavering commitment your trust deserves.
A Trusted Resource
Our staff takes great pride in being a part of the Optage team. We truly love working with older adults and enjoy creating lasting friendships with them.
Bathing – Non-medical Supportive Care
Certified Nursing Assistants and Personal Care Workers provide assistance with:
- Hair care
- Personal cares
- Range of motion
- General cleaning
- Linen changes
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Play cards or a game
- Read a book
- Read the newspaper
- Write letters
- Enjoy an outdoor walk
- Bring you to a Presbyterian Homes & Services Wings Wellness Center
- Accompany you or your loved one to special family events such as birthday parties, family reunions, weddings, etc.
- Other activities at your request
- Physician Appointments
- Dentist Appointments
- Scheduled Medical Tests
- Beautician/Barber Appointments
- Miscellaneous Appointments
- Social Gatherings